Odisha staff selection commission(OSSC) invites 48 posts of Odisha industrial promotion officers (IPO) under the director of industries with a contractual basis.
The online application will be available from 16/07/2020 to 07/09/2020.
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Vacancy Details:
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Age Limit:
SCBC/SC/ST= 5 year relaxation ( 18-37)
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Educational Qualification:
1. Diploma or degree in any discipline.
2. The applicant must have passed in the HSC examination in Odia equivalent to the M.E standard.
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Examination Fees:
- The UR candidate has to pay a non-refundable examination fess two hundred (200).
- There are no examination fees for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Mode on payment online using through Internet banking/ debit card/ credit card/ UPI through state bank collect portal.
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Plan of Examination:
Stage 1: Main written examination
Paper 1: Composite Paper 100 Mark ( Question Odia 25/ English 25/ General Studies 50 )
Paper 2: Technical Paper 100 Question/ 200 Mark
Paper one 0.25 mark negative each wrong answer.
Paper Two 0.5 marks negative each wrong answer.
Stage 2: certificate verification/ viva VOC test (30 Mark)
Industrial Promotion Officer 2020 Salary:
The appointment will be initially on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of 16,880 per month.
The registered candidate also log in with this link