Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released an apprentice job notification 2000 post for apprenticeship and faculty posts. Those candidates are interested please read the instruction carefully and apply the given post by prescribed format before 05/09/2020 by offline mode. The eligibility candidate downloads the official notification of HAL recruitment 2020 from the direct link give below.
Qualification Required for HAL Apprentice Training:
- For apprentice job Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- In the case of Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).
Qualification Required for HAL for Faculty/ Skill Development Program :
- NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with minimum of 10 years working experience in industry/academics
Guidelines of HAL Apprentice Trainee Program 2020:
- The candidate must have the good subject knowledge, practical experience and communication and presentation skills.
- The duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration varies from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
- Impanelled faculty members’ services will be utilized as and when required. Interested applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format attached along with the relevant enclosures to the above e-mail address on or before 05/09/2020. An incomplete application will not be considered.