The latest OPTCL JMOT Syllabus and Exam Pattern is updated in this article for Jr Maintenance Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021.
Most of the aspirant are searching for OPTCL Jr Maintenance Operator Trainee Recruitment and OPTCL JMOT Electrical Syllabus and Exam Pattern, because of many aspirants have OPTCL JMOT Electrical Job is a Dream job.
Because you know the OPTCL JMOT job Salary is very high as we compare with other Electrical Technician jobs. Because it is a state public sector undertaking (PSU) Job.
You can find the entire OPTCL Syllabus and exam pattern on our website. Get details of education qualification, selection process, etc on the official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
As a previous record of OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2015,2017, We update the latest of the OPTCL JMOT syllabus and Exam pattern has been given in this article.
To get more information in All OPTCL MT Job Common Syllabus
Candidates who are going to attend this OPTCL JMOT Exam. They must know about the syllabus and patterns of that recruitment.
We provide all information as Previous OPTCL Recruitment such as Name of Posts, Qualification details, Age limit details, salary details, and to get other more information about OPTCL Recruitment 2021.
So, every candidate makes sure that OPTCL JMOT Syllabus and Exam pattern is essential to get score highest marks in the OPTCL CBT Examination.
Those Applicants who are interested and completed all eligible in Jr Maintenance Operator Trainee ,OPTCL Recruitment 2021 , then the candidates are requested to follow the Exam pattern before attending the OPTCL JMOT Exam Pattern.
OPTCL JMOT Electrical Selection process:
The selection process involves a computer-based test and Skill Test:
- The weightage of the computer-based test (CBT) 100% – 200 Mark MCQ.
- Skill Test is Qualifying Nature only.
OPTCL JMOT ELECTRICAL CBT EXAM PATTERN:
|SL NO||Examination Type/Mode||Name of the Subjects||Total marks in Each subject as ( MT Recruitment 2017)||Total
Exam Pattern may help the candidate at the time of preparation and the exam will be of an objective type (MCQ). CBT exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
The exam will be conducted for 3 hours. So, candidates check out the mentioned exam pattern and get clarity
OPTCL JMOT ELECTRICAL CBT EXAM SYLLABUS:
So we provide all information about the OPTCL Jr Maintenance Operator Trainee (JMOT) Electrical Syllabus in given below for the Recruitment of 2021.
For the aspirants who have applied for the Jr Maintenance Operator Trainee (JMOT) Posts and those are collecting the study Materials for his/her preparation before attending CBT Exam.
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Current Affairs
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Politics
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
- Environmental Issues
- Inventions and Discoveries
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian History
- Famous Places in India
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Problem on Profit and losses
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Allegation or Mixture
- Problem on Volume
- Problem Surface Area
- Alphabet Series
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Conclusions
- Clocks & Calendars
- Blood Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Ranking
- Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Non-Verbal Series
- Decision Making
- Mirror Images
Trade Theory / Technical knowledge
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools- Specifications, Uses, and their care maintenance.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- conductors, insulators, and semiconductors
- Wires/cable and its specification.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique
- Ohm’s Law: Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors: Laws of Resistance.
- Series, parallel, and combination circuits.
- Kirchoff’s Laws and applications
- Types of wires and cables standard
- Specification of wires and Cablesinsulation and voltage grades
- Low, medium, and high voltage
- Common Electrical Wiring Accessories
- Chemical effect of electric current
- Alternating Current
- Basic electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Electric wirings
- Wiring system
- Study of Fuses, Relays, Miniature circuit breakers (MCB), ELCB, etc.
- D.C. Machines
- DC Motors
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Three-phase Induction motor
- Single-phase induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- Transformer Winding
- DC machine Winding
- AC machine Winding
- Industrial wiring.
- Domestic Appliances
- Power Generation
- Transmission of Electrical Power
- Under Ground Cable
- Distribution of Power
To get OPTCL MT SYLLABUS