Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment notification for SSC Recruitment.
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Those candidates are interested and completed all eligibility criteria read the SSC recruitment 2020 notifications carefully before applying online application from 10/10/2020 to 04/11/2020.
In this SSC Stenographer recruitment, we will discuss vacancy details, age limits, Qualifications, and many more. Therefore read the full notification to know more about SSC recruitment.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
This SSC recruitment post name is Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ and the total number of vacancies will be updated on the official website.
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
SSC Age Limits
The minimum age for this post 18 years and the maximum age for this post of Group C 30 years & Group D 27 Years.
Age relaxations are applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other candidates as per the government guidelines.
The candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Institute or University.
The candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as of 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
For UR/ OBC categories candidates have to pay the examination fees: Rs. 1oo and women, SC, ST, PWD, ESM candidates no exam fees.
The payment mode was available on BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Check Out Latest Government Job: Click Here | Click Here
How to apply SSC Stenographer Online Form
- The candidate has to first visit the official site https://ssc.nic.in/ and register here.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled incorrect details in each field of the form. After submission of the online Application Form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
The starting date of online application: 10/10/2020
At the end of the online application: 04/11/2020
The Last date for making online fee payment: 06/11/2020
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 08-11-2020
The Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10/11/2020
The Date of Computer Based Examination (CBT): 29 to 31/03/2021