Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 600 Pharmacist Posts on a Contractual Basis.
Those Candidates who are interested in the given vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
We provide all information like vacancy, Age limits, qualification, salary, and others are given below.
Total Vacancy– 600(Pharmacist)
- Candidates should possess Middle School Examination Pass & Matriculation, 10+2 (Science) with Diploma (Pharmacy)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR/SCBC: Rs.100/-
- For ST/ SC/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
The scale of pay-Rs.25500-Rs.81,100
|PAPERS||SUBJECT OF PAPER||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIMES IN HOURS|
|ONE paper||Subject Knowledge(Diploma in pharmacy)||60||60||2 HOURS|
|Questions base on practical skill||25||25|
|Arithmetic in HSC Standard||10||10|
|ENGLISH in HSC Standard||5||5|
- Starting Date for Registration, Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-01-2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Exam Fee: 30-01-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-02-2021