Delhi District Court has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 417 Posts of Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested(Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021) in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully Apply Online.
We provide all information like, vacancy, age, qualification, and others are given below.
Vacancy Details: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280||Matriculation|
|Process Server||81||Matriculation/ Higher
Secondary with driving
the license of LMV & 2 years
unblemished driving experience
Age Limits Details: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1994 & not later than 01.01.2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in case of
Unreserved/OBC Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) for
reserved categories i.e SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen will be charged along with
applicable transaction charges.
WHO CAN APPLY-Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021?
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
ALL STATES CANDIDATES CAN APPLY.
Important Dates Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 07-02-2021 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 21-02-2021 till 05:00 PM
- A date for Objective/ MCQ Test: To be notified later
- The date for Skill Test (Driving Test): To be notified later
- Interview: To be notified later
Important Official Link: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021