Defense Research & Development Organization DRDO-Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has released a notification for the recruitment of ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
TO GET MORE ENGINEERING JOBS
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Qualification||Total|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
Industrial Production Engg
Degree (Engg/ Technology)
|3||Elect & Electronics /
|4||Computer Science /
Information Science &
|6||Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
Tool & Die design
Diploma (Engg/ Technology)
|2||Electrical& Electronics /
|3||Computer Science / Engg./Computer
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
Vocational Course certificate
|7||Computer Operator &
|8||Health Safety &
Qualification: For BE/B-Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2018/2019/2020 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2018 are not eligible.
Age Limit (as of 05-01-2021)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for
stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma: Rs.8000/-per month
ITI: Rs.7000/-per month
Selection Process :
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice
Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in
various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on the DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link:
rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with
uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In
case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as
per their university norms and the same may be verified during document
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with
the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE,
5. Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or
partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Important Official Link