Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of 841 Posts of Office Attendant vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
TO GET MORE GOVT Jobs
We provide all information about RBI recruitment 2021 like vacancy, age limit, qualification, and other information are given below.
Vacancy Details: RBI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should possess 10th Class (SSC/ Matriculation).
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 09 & 10-04-2021
- For OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Process of Selection:
|SL NO||SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTION||MARKS||TIME IN MINUTES|
Important Official Link