National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of 120 Posts of Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) vacancies on a contract basis.
Those Candidates who are interested in NBCC in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
NBCC Vacancy Details:
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Site Inspector (Civil)||80||Full-Time Diploma (Civil Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|2||Site Inspector (Electrical)||40||Full-Time Diploma (Electrical Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, PWD & Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 25-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-04-2021
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Shall be Communicated later
Salary: Rs. 31,000/-per month
The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%. However, the final selection of the candidate will be based on a category-wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered at the discretion of the management. Further, an Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents.