Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, IGCAR has released a notification for the recruitment of Technician, UDC and another vacancy.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
Vacancy, Qualification of IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer / E||01||B.Tech/ M.Sc, Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience||18-40 Years|
|Technical Officer/ E||01||BE/ B.Tech with Relevant Experience|
|Scientific Officer / D||03||B.E, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D. (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience|
|Technical Officer/ C||41||18-35 Years|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||01||SSC/ HSC||18-25 Years|
|Stenographer Gr III||04||SSC with Typing Knowledge||18-27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||08||Degree with Typing Knowledge|
|Driver||02||10th Class with Valid Driving License|
|Work Asst/ A||20|
|Canteen Attendant||15||18-25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||68||Diploma (Engg), B.SC (Chemistry/ Physics)||18-24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||171||SSC, HSC, ITI||18-22 Years|
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 15-04-2021 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-05-2021 by 23:59 PM.
- For Scientific Officer/ E, D, Technical Officer/ C, E: Rs. 300/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee Cat I: Rs. 200/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee Cat II, Technician B, Steno, Security Guard, Work Asst, Canteen Attendant, Driver & UDC: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card
Important Official link: