Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II (Group B) Vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
We provide all information about this recruitment 2021 like Vacancy, age limits, salary, qualification and other are given below.
Asst. Soil Conservation Officer-92 posts
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor of Science Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engg/ Forestry).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1989 & not later than 01-01-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale:9300/-34800/+ (Grade pay 4600/-)
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 23-04-2021
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 24-05-2021 at 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-05-2021 at 11:59 PM
Important Official Link:
APPLY ONLINE– 23/04/2021