Swasthya Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of District of SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer of 500 posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the recruitment and completed all eligibility criteria can check the detailed information given in the official notification.
The online application of SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer will be available on the official website in between 25.09.2020 to 31.10.2020. To get more Nursing Job
we provide all details about SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates, and other information is given below.
TO Get more information About Bihar govt job
Vacancies SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment 2020
Total no vacancy -500 posts
The age limit of SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment 2020
The candidates must be under the Minimum age 25 years as on date 01.09.2020. and maximum age 65 years as on date 01.09.2020
Qualification Details of SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment 2020
- For recruitment of SHSB Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment Candidates should possess Diploma (ANM), GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ PG Degree/ Diploma.
- The candidates Must have at least two years of experience.
Preferred to ASHA Trainer:
- women candidates.
- Retired Staff Nurse/Nurse/Sister tutors.
- Any Certificate/Diploma Course in Computer Application
Minimum Six Months)
Application Fees Details of Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment
General / OBC/ EWS-Rs.500/-
ST/ SC/ PH-Rs.250/-
Starting date of online application-25.09.2020
last date of online application-31.10.2020
Process Of Selection Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment:
|Name of The Posts||Total Number Needed||Academic Qualification ( 50 Marks)||Experience (25 Marks)||Women Candidate (10 Marks)||Retired Staff nurse/Nurse /Sister Tutor ( l0 Marks)||Computer Certificate ( 5 Marks)|
|District ASHA Trainer||500||50 marks (0.5 for each percentage of marks in essential qualification)||Additional 5 marks for each completed years over and above the essential experience (Maximum 25 Marks)||10 marks||10 marks||5 marks|
Document Verification Process:
- Copy of-Online Filled up Applicant form.
- Photo Identity proof of Aadhar /PAN card ID/ LicenceiVorer ID Card/passport.
- All Educational Qualification Mark Sheet/Degrees Certificate From 10th to till the last qualification.
- Copy of Work Experience certificate.
- If the candidate is working in any Government, Government PSU Bring a NOC Certificate from the Competent Authority.
Important official link of Bihar ASHA Trainer Recruitment: