Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)has declared a notification for the recruitment notification for UPSC CDS I Recruitment.
These UPSC CDS I Recruitment vacancies are available for Combined Defence Service Exam I and this vacancy are available for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and many more.
There are a total number of 345 vacancies for the posts of UPSC CDS I Recruitment. Those candidates are interested and completed all eligibility criteria read the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020 notifications carefully before applying online application 08/10/2020 to 17/11/2020 till 6 pm.
In this UPSC CDS I Recruitment, we will discuss vacancy details, age limits, Qualifications, and many more. Therefore read the full notification to know more about UPSC recruitment.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment Vacancy Details
UPSC combined defense service exam I recruitment vacancy details in the below tables:
|Name of the posts||No of vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100 posts|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26 posts|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32 posts|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||170 posts|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||17 posts|
For this UPSC CDS I Recruitment minimum age limits is 21 years and the maximum age limits are 24 years. The candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1998 and not later than 01/01/2002.
- Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried.
- Marriage is not permitted during training.
- Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during the training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate.
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, the Chennai recruitment candidate must have completed a degree with a recognized university.
For the Indian Naval Academy, These enlistment up-and-comers need to finish a science certificate course with a perceived college and establishment.
For Air Force Academy, These recruitment applicants have to complete a degree with an apparent school and foundation.. (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
The candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.
Provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester/year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of the application
For female SC/ST categories student examination fees nill and For other candidates like; general, OBC, Male SC/ST, and others are required to pay the examinations fees Rs. 200 rupees.
The payment mode or depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking the facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020
- First, The candidate has to visit the official site.
- Then you have to click on “Online application for various examinations of UPSC apply online for various examinations of UPSC“.
- Here a new tab will be open.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their self-attested copies.
- The candidate has to click on part I and part II registration.
- Then click on submit.
The starting date of online application: 28/10/2020
At the end of the online application: 17/11/2020
Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16/11/2020
Date of Exam: 07/02/2021