Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 2452 posts of Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) Vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
This year’s Odisha Govt decide that ALL INDIA/ALL STATES Students can apply in this posts, But one condition is that he/she must learn Odia language within 4 years, OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
To Get More information About other Medical Officer Job
We provide all information about Medical Officer(Asst Surgeon) GROUP-A, Recruitment 2021 in Odisha Govt.
To fulfill all vacancy of Medical Officer in different PSC and CHC in various hospital of Odisha Medical and health service cader under the health and family welfare department in the pay matrix of level 12 of RS:56,100/-.
Total Vacancy –ASST SURGEON(2452)
- Candidates Should Possess MBBS & Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961.
For Others: Rs. 500/-
For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 26-02-2021
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 25-03-2021 till 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-02 to 06-04-2021 till 11:59 pm
- Candidates should have M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India, valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
- The candidate must have occupied an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The candidate must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965.
- Possessed required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of the candidate having Degrees from University of Foreign Countries.
OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Salary
- Pay matrix of level 12 – Rs. 56, 100/- per month
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Pay the exam fee using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
- Mark secured in 10th class examination – 10%
- Mark secured in 12th class examination – 10%
- Mark secured in MBBS examination – 10%
The selection of candidates for OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2021 to the posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of a written test.
- Written Exam.
- Certificate Verification
Exam Pattern for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) 2021 Exam
|S. No||Types of Exam||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|1||Written Exam||200||200||3 Hours|
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with a duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall be of a multiple-choice (MCQ) pattern.
- The total No. of questions in the written test is 200.
- No negative mark for wrong answers.
- Weightage of 30% will be given to career marking and 70% to the written test.
- Once the applicant clears the paper, he/she is eligible for the next round of the selection process (document verification).
- The total mark on the written test shall be 200.
- The exam pattern is MCQ
- No negative marking in the wrong answer
- The qualifying mark is 50% for general and OBC, 45% for Pwd, 40% for Sc/St.
- Duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Syllabus as per MCI MBBS syllabus.
Place of Examination:
The written examination will be held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
Other Medical Job
Number of Mark Allocated in the exam:
This syllabus purely released by UPSC
|Skin & VD||05|
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) syllabus 2021
- Skin & VD.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Community Medicine.
Important Official Link: